Our Inventory Reduction Sale ends on July 27! That will be the last day for $1 Fat Quarters and $5 per yard quilt quality cottons! We also have $2 patterns, $5 books and half-off notions and wools! There are some amazing bargains to be had.
We will be closed July 30-August 3 to do a “facelift” on our shop and we will open on August 6 with new merchandise.
Some of our changes include:
- new fabrics with more on order
- restocked notions and threads
- a new Main Street Makers Boutique area featuring finished quilts for sale
- alteration services
- professional quilt binding services
- custom made-to-your-measurement curtain services
- clubs and classes
- space available for small groups to meet to do projects
As always, we will provide a friendly, helpful atmosphere with you in mind. So we hope to see you before and after our changes-but our core remains the same. We thank you for walking with us on this grand adventure we call Sew Together!
Gina and Sue
PS: please like our Facebook Page- Sew Together Quilt Shop- to see photos and learn more about our services!